Scope of Duties:
• Supervises materials technicians performing receiving, shipping, and in-plant material movement.
• Manages customer container management systems.
• Ensures shipping notices are sent according to customer requirements.
• Ensures all company procedures are implemented consistently.
• Trains new materials technicians as needed.
• Manages forklift fleet including scheduling maintenance as needed.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position in a fast-paced automated manufacturing environment in a tier-1 automotive supplier.
• Minimum 2-year college degree or equivalent experience.
• Working knowledge of IATF helpful.
• Experience utilizing handheld scanners and barcode printers in inventory control activities.
• Excellent communication, interaction, and leadership skills.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software and customer portals. • Ability to troubleshoot and solve process issues.
• Experience in problem-solving and continuous improvement.
• Oversees all activities related to receiving materials, shipping of finished goods and in-plant material movement, etc.
• Coordinates the activities of the work team to achieve safety, quality, productivity, and cost targets.
• Responsible for proper utilization and maintenance of warehouse equipment.
• Maintains shipping documentation files.
• Ability to problem-solve issues related to inventory control, shipping, inbound freight, equipment, or facilities.
• Coordinates materials technician training to maintain cross-trained team.
• Maintains a very high level of housekeeping.
• Conducts performance reviews for materials technicians.
• Ensures all company polices are followed.
• Projects a professional image at all times.
• Able to work autonomously.
• Initiates contacts and establishes rapport easily, maintaining effective communication between all personnel, management, customers, and employees.
Conditions of Employment:
• Salaried position.
• Hours worked according to the demands of the operation.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer