Sr. Software Engineer
- Apply in-depth technical knowledge to design and develop applications software solutions for orthopedic, and neurosurgeons to help improve surgical planning and patient outcomes.
- Organize complex software development projects into manageable tasks and provide level of development effort estimates.
- Communicate and collaborate with distributed cross-functional teams on ideation, integration and deployment of solutions.
- Work effectively with both internal and external customers, including cross- functional team members and senior management to execute company goals and objectives.
- Organize and mentor team members to ultimately achieve project goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a highly motivated small team environment.
Educational & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5 or more years of application software development.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating programming and design skills and application of technical knowledge in more or more technology areas such as 2D/3D visualization, User interface development, Web application, Cloud computing.
- Experience developing multi-threaded high-performance code in C++, design patterns, OOPS
- Experience working under a quality-controlled development environment.
- Self-driven, able to identify problems, discuss and collaborate on possible solutions, and focus on completing all necessary tasks.
- Excellent verbal communication skills at all levels.
- Experience working with OpenGL, Experience in GPU programming, Shaders, and VTK or Visage for visualization of volumetric, images and surface data.
- Experience in developing GUI, preferably using QT
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and Software as a Medical Device using Agile scrum lean development process.
- Experience working with medical images such as CT or MRI.
- Experience working with open-source libraries and cross platform development
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer