- BS in Mechanical or Nuclear Engineering or similar field. MS degree preferred.
- At least six years relevant experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Knowledge of and experience in design and manufacture of components for accelerator or fusion related technology is desirable: vacuum systems, large magnetic field coils (and resulting electromagnetic forces), cryogenic systems, and components under high heat-flux.
- Experience using CAD and Finite Element Analysis (FEA) tools desirable.
- Position requires a self-starter able to work independently and in a team. The candidate must have good verbal and written communication skills and be able to communicate with members of the organization at all levels and with manufacturing suppliers and distributors. Effective problem solving, time management and organizational skills.
- Apply working knowledge of product design/assembly and quality control to the manufacturing process. Experience with 3-D CAD system, PTC Creo is preferred.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer