Sr. Dev Ops Application Administrator
We are looking for an application administrator who can deploy, manage, and support both COTS and in-house applications on Kubernetes and will work with users to customize applications to suit business needs. You are a great team player and can work to implement established team best practices. You enjoy monitoring applications that you support, knowing that good monitoring can help reduce both application downtime and performance debugging. You may have used infrastructure as code tools such as Puppet, Terraform, or Helm. You probably have some experience with Kubernetes.
Tools we use: Kubernetes, OpenShift, Helm, Prometheus, RHEL, GitLab CI, Terraform, Puppet, Python, Golang
- Deploy, manage, and support both COTS and in-house applications on Kubernetes
- Work with users to customize and adapt applications based on business needs
- Automate administration procedures for routine and complex tasks
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve software problems
- Write awesome documentation
- Participate in an on-call rotation for off-hours support
- Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field or equivalent experience.
- Min 2-5 years experience working with Kubernetes.
- Prior experience as an SRE, Systems Administrator or Systems Engineer.
- Previous experience with Puppet, Terraform, Helm, or Kubernetes.
***Visa Sponsorship is Not Available for this position
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer