SolidWorks Designer Description
Designer who is proficient with SolidWorks. The primary responsibilities include generating a 3D model from drawings and quotations provided by sales. Review customer supplied drawings to insure information is correct. Generate Detailed Plan sets to submit to customer.
Hourly position. 8:00 am to 5:30 PM Monday through Friday with 1/2 hour for lunch with occasional extra hours required. 401K and Vacation Time.
SolidWorks Designer Skills:
- Solidworks (Required)
- Sheet metal experience (a Plus)
- Weldment Experience (a Plus)
- PDM Experience (a Plus)
- AutoCad (a Plus)
- Experience with Excel, Word, Windows XP (a Plus)
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in multi-discipline environment
SolidWorks Designer Experience:
- 1 year of experience
- Minimum Degree Required: Associates degree
- Education time can contribute to total experience.
- Computer literate, combination of training and experience.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer