Solderer needed for an electronics distributor in Knoxville, TN. Shift hours are 7:55 AM until 4:45 PM. Starting pay is $13-15/hr DOE.
Job Description: As a Solderer you will be responsible for driving continuous improvement in the value added electronics process. Job responsibilities include:
- Performs various production assembly operations on components and subassemblies, and other complex duties as assigned.
- Uses visual aids, drawings and verbal and written instruction to assemble, modify, re-work or re-assemble units.
- Receives detailed instruction on new assignments.
- Identify component values
- Solder various electronic component sizes following industry standards set by IPC
- Read, understand and follow written instructions.
- Identify and repair soldering anomalies
- Education Required: High school diploma or equivalent
- Will provide on the job training (OJT)
- Highly Flexible individual with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to assist wherever help is needed.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer