SCCM Systems Administrator
- Must have strong Windows server skills and experience in enterprise network systems.
- Must be able to use Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft Orchestrator to automate processes and manage Software on enterprise computers.
- Requires extensive understanding of security, server and network virus checking programs, client-server backup/restore technologies, e-mail, centralized LAN management tools, network directories such as Active Directory, NAS/SAN and storage management, authentication mechanisms, and performance monitoring software/hardware.
- Must understand Microsoft Active Directory and Group Policy.
- Must understand Patch Management tools and techniques.
- Must understand Virus Protection and other end-point protection strategy.
- Must be detail oriented and have ability to follow and/or provide concise verbal and written instructions.
- Must have strong communication skills and be able to effectively communicate issues, including writing skills for technical job aids.
- Ability to identify problems, perform troubleshooting, analyze, and plan actions necessary to resolve.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Positive attitude and outstanding customer service orientation
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer