This Revit Specialist shall be responsible for the production of equipment plans and schedules, along with the development of construction documents for a variety of service-related applications.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create and correct production drawings (detail and assembly drawings).
- Technical application experience in the following:
- Family Building is a MUST
- Formatting, manipulating, & working within templates
- Visibility graphics
- Scheduling/reporting parameters
- Parametric knowledge & knowledge of modeling and associating data within the design.
- Ability to create final sketches of proposed drawings, validating dimension of parts, materials to be used in the relation of one part to another and relation of various parts to whole structure of project at-hand.
- Design rough layout of machine and computes angles, weights, surface areas, dimensions, radii, clearances, tolerances, leverages and location of holes.
- Utilize knowledge of various machines, engineering practices, mathematics, building materials, and other physical sciences to complete drawings.
- Draft detailed multi-view drawings of machine and products.
- Draw finished designs from sketches.
- Set up and maintain an organized file system for production drawings.
- Professional Revit experience required.
- Associate’s Degree (or higher) in a design or food service related field.
- 4+ years of experience in family building & templates, work share with vendors, and other workers.
- Demonstrate experience with Autodesk software including AutoCAD and Revit.
- 3+ years of design-related experience in a commercial foodservice industry.
- Possess outstanding written, verbal, graphic, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team atmosphere and foster strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- A driven mindset to learn and adapt new techniques.
- Successfully multitask working on projects in various stages of completion.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer