Quality Technician needed for a manufacturing facility in Knoxville, TN. This is a 1st shift position (6:00 AM until 4:30 PM – Monday through Thursday). Some overtime may be required. Starting pay will be range depends on experience and training.
Quality Technician responsible for performing rolling audits on the manufacturing floor. Including gauging, precision measurement, gauge calibration, final inspection, and maintaining proper documentation of test results. This position includes direct, hands-on contact with a variety of test equipment including hand measurement gauges (micrometers & calipers), lab measurement equipment, and specific engineering testing equipment.
Quality Tech will pull samples of product from various departments and validate to prints. Must be experienced with auditing samples.
- 5 years working in a Quality Testing and calibrations within a manufacturing environment
- 2 years post secondary education (A.S. or B.S. Degree preferred)
- Ability to operate micrometers, calipers, and optical comparator
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints and engineering drawings including geometric dimensioning & tolerancing (GD&T).
- Basic metrology and measurement system analysis.
- Prepare basic statistics.
- Strong computer skills
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 and ISO17025 standards
- Organizational skills and 5S.
- Report writing.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand on cement surfaces for long periods of time including entire shift.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer