Quality Engineer needed for a manufacturing company located just outside Knoxville, TN. Salary range is $65,000 to $70,000 depending on experience, education and training. This is a direct hire opportunity with a highly reputable and growing company.
The Quality Engineer will be responsible for supporting the Quality Manager in organizing the QMS, working towards ISO 9001:2015 certification. They will lead cross-functional teams to create process flow charts, and SOPs, and will have the responsibility for maintaining compliance by conducting audits Maintain Document Control System. Lead "Process-Based" QMS Assessments – focusing compliance and continuous improvement. Monitor corrective actions from audits and ensure their completion. Lead problem solving on process failures. Continuous improvement of QMS. Drive cultural, systemic embedment QMS processes.
Education and Training:
- Bachelor's Degree in a field related to Industrial Engineering (Required).
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Quality Engineer in a Manufacturing Environment
- Experience in ISO certification/recertification activities – Must be knowledgeable of ISO requirements.
- Experience in organizing and conducting internal audits.
- ASQ lead auditor certification helpful.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Visio).
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer