Project Manager Description
The Project Manager is responsible for the daily management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the service work orders to meet time and cost objectives with respect to contracting, scheduling, estimating, bidding, and contract administration functions.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
Managing Maintenance Service Work Orders including:
- Manage daily service calls for lighting & sign maintenance in a fast pace environment.
- Solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Use subcontractor vendor database to execute work.
- Provide constant communication with the customer on status of work orders.
- Ensure SLAs & KPIs are met according to the contract.
- Secure properly executed subcontract and purchase order agreements, insurance certificates, bonds and other documents as required for protecting the interest of the Company.
- Track progress of work orders on customer platform, and internal company tracking system.
- Ensure target GPs are met with each work order.
- Monitor and expedite the delivery of materials.
- Review completion documents to confirm work was completed per the contract.
- Processing customer invoices in a timely manner.
- Working understanding of processing of invoices and payment through to subcontractor for amounts due to them.
- All other aspects related managing projects.
Project Manager Education/ Experience:
- Min 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
- Signage, Construction or Lighting experience preferred
- 3+ years of similar experience in a fast-paced manufacturing or service environment. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer