The Project Manager 1 reports to and is responsible for assisting Senior Project Manager/Director with the daily execution, management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of the project(s) to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting time and cost objectives.
- Proactively communicate and provide solutions to customer(s) to provide value added service with excellence.
- Perform as the primary executor of projects for customer(s).
- Develop cost estimates and selling values of assigned projects; solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Issue, monitor and process purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and forecasts to reflect changes.
- Coordinate with Estimating, Engineering, Production and Logistics to execute projects.
- Learn customers’ brand and implementation standards. Incorporate those standards into execution.
- Actively participates on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
Education Requirement – The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience – 3+ years of similar experience in a fast paced manufacturing, construction or service environment such as retail or restaurant. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.
Work is performed in a general office environment. Travel within the United States necessary – but less than 15% expected.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer