Production Scheduler needed for a medium sized manufacturing company located in Lenoir City, TN. Starting salary will depend on experience, education and training ($50,000/yr range). This is a 1st shift position (Monday through Thursday) with some overtime on Friday and/or Saturday when needed.
- Develop and maintain daily production schedules for all manufacturing areas in E2 Shop Tech system to ensure 100% on-time delivery of products to customers.
- Works closely with the Production Management team to ensure on time delivery of products.
- Communicate with managers and make adjustments to schedules to meet business demands.
- Adheres to company policies and procedures.
- Review finished goods inventory and customer orders to identify production demands and verify work-in-process meets finished goods inventory requirements.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Strong organizational and time-management.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and review work.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer