Production Engineer needed for a large manufacturing facility in Morristown, TN. This position works primarily Monday through Friday (8:00 AM until 5:00 PM). Some overtime including occasionally working on weekends may be required. This is a direct hire position. An excellent benefits package is included. Pay will depend on experience.
Job Description: Production Engineer will work with Production, Maintenance, Engineering and management to design, install, improve, troubleshoot and repair production lines and equipment in a high volume, fast paced manufacturing environment. Knowledge of 3D Design experience with 3D software including Creo is required. Knowledge of PLC programming is also required as well as Keyence Vision systems is required. Must also have experience with project management.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or Manufacturing Engineering is required.
- Experience working in a high volume, fast paced, automated assembly manufacturing environment is required.
- Design experience with Creo 3D.
- Must have experience with PLC Programming (Omron preferrably).
- Experience CNC equipment.
- Project Management experience in high volume automated assembly processes.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer