PRESS BRAKE OPERATOR
Press Brake Operator needed for a medium sized manufacturing company located in Lenoir City, TN. Starting pay rate will depend on experience, education and training. Shift hours are 6:00 AM until 4:30 PM (Monday through Thursday), with some overtime on Friday and/or Saturday when needed.
- Read, plan and make calculations for machine operation
- Sets up and operate the press brake to bend, form and straighten
- Determine and select dies for operation
- Plan sequence of operations applying knowledge of physical properties of metal; program parts
- Set up dies and support equipment for operation
- Run press brake and produce parts as required
- Verify final product from press brake and perform all final activities
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- High attention to detail and self-motivation.
- Strong organizational and time-management.
- Ability to prioritize, schedule, and review work.
- Understand and follow oral and written directions.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer