Senior Project Manager/Office Manager
As one of the nation’s largest single-source providers of lighting & electrical services, lighting products, and energy management solutions company is expanding their staff and seeking an SPM/Office Manager to join the Dallas/Fort Worth team. The Senior Project Manager/Office Manager is responsible for the overall account success through customer satisfaction, execution, management, supervision, coordination, and successful completion of lighting & maintenance service calls & project(s) while meeting time and cost objectives.
- Proactively communicate and provide solutions to customer(s) to provide value added service with excellence.
- Create, monitor and adapt strategies to maximize customer satisfaction, profits and talents of team.
- Develop cost estimates and selling values of assigned projects; solicit and obtain bids from subcontractors and material suppliers.
- Issue, monitor and process purchase orders to subcontractors.
- Monitor project progress and update status reports and forecasts to reflect changes.
- Coordinate with subcontractors, self-perform techs, project managers, and customers to execute projects.
- Monitor financial performance and trends. Achieve financial goals and objectives through creative solutions and innovative strategies.
- Mentoring, training and developing Project Management team with leadership and vision.
- Financial forecasts and performance; sales forecasts.
- Be an expert on all account contracts.
- Actively participates on internal team(s) that focuses on continuous improvement of the business.
- Administrative duties in regards to the managing the office facility, hiring staff, working IT, etc.
A team of up to 10 members consisting of Assistant Project Managers and Project Managers I / II and Project Manager Coordinators
Education Requirement – The applicant should have the minimum of a 4 year degree (or equivalent experience) in business, engineering, construction or architecture.
Experience – Minimum of 5 years of similar experience in a fast paced manufacturing or service environment. Demonstrate excellent customer service, verbal and written communication skills.
Computer Skills – Proficient in MS Office Suite, with Excel or Access experience.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer