Troubleshooting and repair of complex high speed industrial machines including Electronics (PLC), Electrical, Hydraulics, and Pneumatics. These positions will start on 2nd or 3rd shift. Starting pay will depend on experience.
Production Maintenance Technician Duties and Responsibilities
Extensive Electronics and PLC troubleshooting / programming as well as mechanical overhaul and adjustment of machinery. Daily and preventative maintenance on automated equipment. Knowledge of control wiring, strong computer skills and project management skills preferred.
Production Maintenance Technician Education and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years of Industrial Maintenance experience or technical education equivalent.
- Minimum of 4 year of demonstrated ability troubleshooting, modifying, repairing and performing preventative maintenance on automated industrial equipment.
- Demonstrated cross-functional experience / skills: PLC, HMI, Ladder Logic, Electrical, Mechanical, Hydraulic, Pneumatic systems
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word and Windows experience
- Experience with advanced PLC programming, advanced HMI programming, electronic circuit troubleshooting, PC hardware and software repair.
- Strong knowledge of electronics
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer