Assist and support Loan Officers. Work closely with Loan Operations to help manage workflow from Loan Officer and Loan Processors.
- Pull tax Card; Request appraisals
- Complete loan information sheet
- Assist with gathering financials; loan exceptions; Past dues; loan maturities
- Correspond with centralized processing regarding loan documentation, loan closings, etc.
- Back up as a remote Loan Assistant to assigned locations when other Loan Assistants are out.
- Familiarity with and/or knowledge of perfection of liens, recording of UCC’s, and collateral management practices related to commercial requests
- High school diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior Loan Processing Experience, required.
- Familiarity with residential loan disclosure requirements, preferred.
- Knowledge of loan compliance regulations, preferred.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer