Launch Specialist needed for a manufacturing company located in Clinton, TN. Starting salary will depend on experience.
The Launch Specialist will perform duties specific to monitoring and reporting of status of development and launching products.
- Monitor all development orders at Inspection and provide feedback to relevant groups.
- Create Lamination and Inspection PWIs for new launching products and ensure linking to relevant products.
- Work with team to execute capability studies(SSL) & customer eye reviews(CER) on new launching programs.
- Utilize statistical software (JMP) to track launching programs in terms of critical characteristics
- Support all pre-production orders at Inspection and Audit stages and ensure quality.
- Support the review and analysis of defect samples with the focus on reducing work loss.
- Collect materials, coordinate and perform (if needed) special testing requirements for development materials.
- Provide support towards lamination of development/launch orders, as required.
- Be an expert team player – work well and collaborate with other departments to meet objectives
- Complete tasks related to new product launches/ECOs generated by Program Mgt system.
- Minimum of 2-year associate degree/technical school or some college completion towards a Bachelor’s degree required. Full 4-year degree is a plus, BA or BS.
- Relevant experience in manufacturing preferred.
- Must have good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency with MS Office products with an emphasis on MS Excel and Word.
- Experience with MS Excel charting and data analysis /reporting.
- Experience with using statistical software (JMP or Minitab ) is a plus.
- Good communication skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize well.
- Able to think clearly in a high-pressure situation, able to work with people at all levels of an organization, “roll up the sleeves” attitude.
- Must be willing to work overtime and off-shift hours when necessary.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer