Industrial Electrician Job Summary
The primary function of this position is to test, install, program, assemble, and maintain electronic equipment and components of processing operations of the plant.
Industrial Electrician Duties and Responsibilities
- Will be familiar with the function and purpose of all electrical devices used within the plant.
- Will assist in the repair and/or replacement of mechanical equipment.
- Will be familiar with the National Electric Code Handbook.
- Will install, troubleshoot, and program computers used in processing operation.
- Will be capable of operating shop machinery.
- Will use electrical test equipment.
- Will repair/replace and install component of electric devices.
- Will perform basic troubleshooting on electrical equipment.
- Will understand/troubleshoot electrical/electronic control systems.
- Will fabricate and install conduit systems.
- Will perform electronic maintenance on motors and controls.
Industrial Electrician Education and Experience
- Must have earned a High School Diploma or GED,
- 1-3 years of Industrial experience.
- PLC training preferred.
- Must pass an in-house electrical examination with a score of 70% or better
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer