Jr. HRIS Analyst
- Develop and propose solutions, including system configurations, to meet business process needs and requirements. Proposals include writing business cases, identifying requirements, completing gap analyses, and researching technical and functional solutions.
- Design/recommend reports and write data queries. Analyze reports and identify specifications.
- Utilize business intelligence tools to develop and maintain HR related data reports, dashboards, charts, etc.
- Advise and assist end users to understand HRIS/HCM data, to determine optimal reports for data extraction, to set report specifications, and to analyze report data.
- Provide expertise on system configuration and functionality for upgrades, maintenance, and enhancements.
- Consult with managers, business process owners, subject matter experts, system super users, and end users concerning business needs and HCM solutions.
- Prepare, coordinate, and lead system demonstrations.
- Benchmark industry, vendor, association, and other agencies concerning best practices. Advise organizational leaders regarding change management practices.
- Audit and assess validity of data in the ORNL HCM systems. Recommend system and business process changes to maintain or to increase data integrity.
- Monitor and apply regulatory and legal changes that affect business processes and system functionality.
- Initiate and lead design and testing of reports, interfaces, forms, and conversions. Perform validation and reconciliation of data conversions.
- Create business process documents, flow charts, and decision-making documents. Document user requirements.
- Develop and initiate training content. Communicate information on HRIS/HCM business processes, incorporating organizational rules, contract requirements, and other state and federal regulations.
- Research, evaluate, implement, and administer third party software tools to streamline business processes and to enhance HCM systems’ functionality.
Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 1-2 years of experience in one or more functional areas of HRIS/HCM solutions, as well as experience and proficiency with data reporting/analytics and Business Intelligence solutions.
Prior HCM system experience with SAP/SuccessFactors (preferred), Oracle, WorkDay, Cornerstone, SABA, or other industry leaders is highly desirable.
- Position requires one to two years (minimum) of experience managing moderately complex projects, including experience interpreting and analyzing information system requirements, developing complex solutions, and configuring HRIS/HCM systems.
- Position requires advanced to expert knowledge and skill in business intelligence technologies, such as data integration, data quality, data warehousing, master data management, and data analytics.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer