Front Office Administrative Coordinator
The Coordinator will be responsible for providing general administrative support to the organization and the executive leadership team through a variety of administrative and support responsibilities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answer phones and direct callers to the appropriate personnel and departments with a positive attitude.
- Greet and direct visitors on campus as the company’s first point of contact.
- Receive, sort and forward incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail as needed.
- Help plan and coordinate company events, meals, corporate visits and other activities.
- Draft, review, distribute and maintain correspondence (agendas, letters, reports, presentations) in a confidential manner.
- Maintain office supplies and conference room inventories (drinks and snacks).
- Manage relationships with contracted vending companies.
- Coordinate visitor travel and requirements/needs during visits to company facilities and events.
- Support leadership team members with travel requirements and needs, scheduling and meeting coordination, expense reimbursement and document preparation in a discrete and confidential manner.
- Assist the Billing and Account Receivable functions in follow-up with aged accounts as requested.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High school diploma or equivalent required, an Associates or Bachelor degree a plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of Administrative or Office Coordinator experience is preferred.
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite of tools (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint) is required.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer