Key Responsibilities Include:
- Perform necessary pre-operation activities to ensure proper equipment startup and operation on multiple pieces of equipment.
- Perform inspections to ensure product meets stringent quality standards and customer specifications.
- Read, analyze and interpret customer drawings, measurements and tolerances including blueprints.
- Produce dimensionally accurate medical or non-medical products.
- Adjust gear ratios and re-registration within the press.
- Tracks time and materials used at the press by entering data in job costing module (SAP).
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment per equipment per engineering procedures and ensure maintenance logs are up to date.
- Operate /monitor multiple pieces of equipment during operation to ensure quality production and minimal unplanned stops.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-speed environment, follow standardized work and adhere to safe work practices in a continuous improvement environment.
- Load and unload items on the production line including packaging or un-packaging products.
- Inspect products for defects and pull items off the line before they proceed further in the production process.
- Works with manufacturing staff on quality and production-related issues.
- Possesses the ability to read and understand ruler and traceability records.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
• High School Diploma/GED
• Ability to interpret a variety of technical instructions
• Ability to read blueprints and take measurements with a ruler
• Experience with operating machinery, inspection in a similar function or environment
• Display knowledge of key areas of the manufacturing process
• Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret general production records and procedures
Work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Works in a manufacturing environment where the noise level is usually moderate. When working on the manufacturing floor, hair covering is required.
Physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to concentrate, talk or hear and have the ability to lift up to 60 lbs. The employee is occasionally required for long periods of time to stand and stretch; walk; and use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and color vision.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer