Our client is looking for a Field Technician to help with the commissioning of control systems within facilities. Project will involve the commissioning of instruments within the building and to implement procedures that need to be put in place per ISA guidelines. As the instruments are installed, the field technician will check them out and test them to make sure they communicate back to the control centers.
- Will need experience or knowledge of PLC's in order to be able to test the PLC's and test map them.
- ISA Certification is required, and any certification level is acceptable.
- 8+ years of experience with control systems
- Commissioning experience
- ISA Certification required
- Associates degree preferred, not required in lieu of years of experience within Control Systems
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer