Engineering Technicians needed for a manufacturing company located 30 minutes south of Knoxville, TN. Starting pay range $23.20 to $25.00/hr (depending on experience). Monday through Thursday (10 hour shifts) and some overtime on Friday when needed.
- Design, create and/or review assembly aids, such as work instructions, assembly jigs and fixtures, and custom tooling.
- Conduct time & motion studies as well as data collection and analysis.
- Be able to read and interpret schematics and mechanical drawings.
- Have hands-on experience with or be willing to learn various hand tools, power tools and shop equipment.
- Maintain hand tool calibration requirements as required.
- Able to assemble small electronic or mechanical parts as part of production rework or new construction.
- Assemble, repair, maintain and retrofit tables, racks, shelving.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Ability to use AutoCAD and Solidworks preferred. CAD/CAM Software such as Easy Cam or Mastercam is a huge plus.
- As required, fundamental CNC programming experience and/or operation a plus.
Education & Qualifications:
- Associates Degree in Engineering preferred or equivalent education and work experience.
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
- Technical writing abilities.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer