- Bachelor’s degree or higher required
- EIT Certification preferred (Passed FE Exam)
- Willingness to pursue professional licensure
- Hungry to engage in business development
- Curious to learn and grow in engineering skillset
- Utilities, site development, or transportation background with flexibility to engage in multi-disciplined project types. Utilities interest preferred.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer