Electromechanical Assemblers needed for a manufacturing company located in Corbin, KY. Shift hours are 8:00 AM until 5:00 PM (Monday through Friday). Some overtime may be required occasionally. Starting pay range is $15.00 to $18.00 per hour, depending on experience.
Medium to complex electromechanical production assembly of electronic sub-assemblies, final assemblies, and documented verification of product assemblies. All electromechanical assembly work must conform to design documentation and in a quality manner with minimal supervision.
- Candidate must have experience performing a wide range of electromechanical sub-assembly and final assembly to include the proper handling of printed circuit boards and assembly into enclosures, interconnect cabling, proper hardware assembly compliant to design documentation.
- Candidate must have experience in the use of general hand tools and specialty tools as defined by the process documentation.
- Assembly will require use of manufacturing procedures, quality verification checklists, design assembly and test documentation, and follow prescribed sequence of assembly and/or as directed by the Manufacturing Manager.
- Knowledge of bills of materials (BOM) structure and ability to read and interpret assembly and schematic diagrams required.
- High school diploma and 3+ years of manufacturing experience.
- 2+ years of experience with Electromechanical Assembly.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer