Electrical Engineer – PE
We represent a client who is a rapidly growing engineering firm with a diverse US client base. They provide products, equipment and services to the industrial community to meet their environmental, energy, safety and process needs.
The ideal candidate will fall in line with the company principles listed below
* The customers’ needs are our highest priority
* We will strive to solve our customer’s problems by integrating their business operations and philosophy into our thought process
* The Quality of our products and services will exceed the industry standards
*Our company culture will be fulfilling; demonstrating a spirit of industriousness and responsibility while providing an environment for learning and growth
*We will make every effort to build a reputation of innovation, dependability and trust
*We will explore every opportunity to provide our customers with valuable solutions
Position Summary Responsibilities:
Minimum Qualifications, Required Education, Training, and Certifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Science.
- Licensed as a Professional Engineer in multiple states or have the ability to be certified in multiple states.
Knowledge and Skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills. The candidate must be able to effectively communicate (both written and verbal) with customers and co-workers. The candidate must be comfortable working in a team environment.
- The confidence and ability to comfortably self-manage workload for multiple projects simultaneously to meet required delivery schedules and maintain man-hour budgets while demonstrating strong time management and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated, able to work without supervision and schedule/manage workload.
- Have advanced knowledge of electrical engineering and design and be familiar with applicable codes, standards and acceptable industry practices.
- Have membership and be active in appropriate technical professional organizations such as IEEE and NFPA.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer