Electrical Controls Technician – PLC
Industrial Electrician needed for a long term contract assignment. Starting pay range will be $26.00 to $28.00 per hour (depending on experience). Shift hours are 7:00 AM until 3:00 PM. Some overtime including weekends is required.
- Provide technical assistance and resolution when electrical or engineering problems are encountered.
- Assemble electrical and electronic systems and prototypes according to engineering data and knowledge of electrical principles.
- Install and maintain electrical control systems .
- Modify electrical prototypes, parts, assemblies, and systems to correct functional deviations.
- Set up and operate test equipment to evaluate performance of developmental parts, assemblies, or systems under simulated operating conditions, and record results.
- Collaborate with electrical engineers and other personnel to identify, define, and solve developmental problems.
- Troubleshooting — Determining causes of operating errors and finding reliable and efficient solutions.
- Mathematics — Using mathematics to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking — Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Reading Comprehension — Understanding written sentences and paragraphs in work related documents.
- Listening — Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Learning — Understanding the implications of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Repairing — Repairing machines or systems using the needed tools.
- Learning Strategies — Selecting and using training/instructional methods and procedures appropriate for the situation when learning and teaching new things.
- Speaking — Talking to others to convey information effectively.
- Installation — Installing equipment, machines, wiring, or programs to meet specifications.
- Time Management — Managing one's own time.
- Operation and Control — Controlling operations of equipment or systems.
- Complex Problem Solving — Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate and implement eficient solutions.
- Judgment and Decision Making — Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Instructing — Teaching others how to do something.
- Continuous improvement — Actively looking for ways to help people and improve equipment.
- Operations Analysis — Analyzing needs and product requirements to create a design.
- Technology Design — Generating or adapting equipment and technology to serve user needs.
- Systems Analysis — Determining how a system should work and how changes in conditions, operations, and the environment will affect outcomes.
- Equipment Maintenance — Performing routine maintenance on equipment and determining when and what kind of maintenance is needed.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer