A challenging work environment combining the latest in engineering concepts with career development to keep personnel up to date with the latest technologies and advancements. As a Project Engineer, you manage our engineering projects to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the high quality work that we provide. You complete the planning, design, and construction administration of utility infrastructure projects. As one of our water resource professionals, you deliver fiscally responsive, operationally efficient solutions by working in partnership with locally elected officials, drinking water and wastewater service providers, and state environmental and health administrators. Your communication skills assist you as you interact with clients when you visit sites and attend client/public meetings. Your personal capabilities, interest, aptitude, and motivation ensure your professional growth.
- Minimum Bachelor's of Science in Civil Engineering; Master's degree preferred
- Kentucky Engineer In Training (EIT) certification
- Minimum 5 years experience with design and construction administration of water utility and wastewater utility infrastructure projects in a consulting environment
- Proficiency in AutoCAD including Civil 3D
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills to effectively write reports and business correspondence, and present information and respond to questions from managers, clients and the general public.
- High level of organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to plan project resources, maintain schedules and stay within budget
- Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- Desire, motivation and ability to exceed the firm's and clients' expectations
- Dedication and willingness to continue professional growth
This type of opportunity does not become available often! We invite you to apply to join our team.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer