Commissions Accounting Analyst
Commissions Accounting Analyst Job Summary
The purpose of this position is to reconcile the commission payments received from corporate with the sales that have been entered in system and to recover any outstanding payments through discrepancy submissions. This role is important in the organization because it allows for accurate research and timely commissions reconciliation so that the organization can pay our sales reps on time each month and persist in payment recovery from corporate office.
Commissions Accounting Analyst Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in compiling company- wide monthly commissions reports and matching them in system.
- Address and follow up on exceptions between corporate and system information.
- Submit information to the markets by their monthly deadline in order to ensure timely commissions payment to sales representatives.
- Communicate with markets and/or reps to determine commissions.
- Place sales on/off hold according to the status of commissions paid.
Commissions Accounting Analyst Education and Experience
- HS Diploma is required. Prefer college degree and proficiency with computer systems and software, including Excel 2007.
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Able to multi-task
- High comfort level with Excel 2007
- Problem solving skills along with ability to make decisions
- Good written and verbal communication skills
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer