CNC Programmer needed for a medium sized manufacturing company located in Lenoir City, TN. Starting pay rate will depend on experience, education and training.
CNC Programmers are responsible for reading and interpreting design blueprints, programming the CNC machine and adjusting the machine settings until the desired specifications are met.
- Calculate and write programs for CNC work to fabricate component parts to stated engineering specifications.
- Work from blueprints, samples, work orders and instruction, install and adjust various types of tooling and fixtures in the work cells.
- Insert computer programs in to CNC machines, set and adjust machine speeds and feeds, modify programs and document changes as required.
- Works independently to troubleshoot and resolve problems concerning machining operations, tools, materials and CNC programs.
- Fabricate simple holding fixtures as required for machining operations.
- Assist in training of lower level machinists, answering technical questions and resolving difficulties.
- Maintains 5S and safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Ensure quality assurance throughout the production process.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 2-year machining or robotics degree, preferred.
- 2-5 years of programming CNC machines.
- G & M code programming on simple parts at CNC machines.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer