CNC Machinists needed for a medium sized manufacturing company located in Lenoir City, TN. Starting pay rate will depend on experience, education and training.
CNC Machinists are responsible for producing machined parts by set-up and adjustment on CNC Mills, CNC Lathes, CNC Laser, and CNC Press Brake machines.
- Read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings, specifications, and other written instructions or procedures to accurately machine parts.
- Set up mills or lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation.
- Proficient at basic and moderate set up procedures.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces, adjusting and reprogramming controls; and replacing worn tools.
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, materials, specifications, interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Perform quality work checks to ensure the product meets quality standards.
Education & Experience Required:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- 5-7 years of CNC Machining and Mechanical Set-Up experience required.
- Must be able to make edits and offsets to CNC programs.
- Must be able to read technical drawings and diagrammed instructions.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer