Catering Sales Manager
A catering sales manager targets and coordinates catering sales efforts. The job involves initiation and development of quality leads to ensure growth of catering sales.
Primary responsibility is to develop existing business and solicit new catering business through lead generation and sales marketing.
Will be holding responsibilities of: booking, selling, planning and coordinating all special social events while assuring the highest level of customer service. Generating revenue, establishing new accounts, monitoring booking , booking repeat business while keeping quality consistently high, conducting catering sales presentations and catering sales calls.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaison with Clients and Venue management to verify scheduling and logistics
- Meeting with suppliers and customers
- Discussing contract requirements with customers
- Maximizing profit through contract negotiation with vendors and venues
- Worked with clients on menus, or pricing on specialty menus
- Increase repeat customer base by maintaining relationships with key customers and managing any servicing issues promptly and courteously.
- Grow company business through outside catering sales, and implementing marketing and promotional campaigns with marketing team.
- Create and support implementation of “targeted” marketing campaigns to increase sales.
- Focus on meeting/exceeding sales goals monthly/quarterly
- Involved in networking groups and events in order to gain business
- Leadership experience in hospitality or catering services .
- Experience working with multiple locations
- Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills
- Teamwork Oriented
- Maintains a Good Energy Level
- Thorough and Organized
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer