Bilingual Chinese Marketing Assistant (Contract to hire)
Under leadership of the Marketing Coordinator, support the implementation, optimization, and maintenance of the organization’s marketing and communications strategy. Support Marketing team members to ensure projects are moving forward on schedule and in a timely manner.
Full time employment | 40hr work week Monday – Friday; 8am – 5pm
Location: Knoxville, TN
Wage: $15.00+ DOE
Benefits: Health, Vacation, PTO, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays
- Support the Marketing department's email campaigns, direct mail, events, social media, contests, content marketing and affiliate marketing initiatives.
- Attend Marketing meetings and translate as needed verbally and in writing.
- Translate documents as needed between Mandarin and English.
- Work with our team on influencer-affiliate marketing campaigns, including identifying and reaching out to relevant micro and nano influencers on social for product promotions.
- Assist the Marketing department with community events.
- Help create and maintain props inventory for photo and video shoots.
- Assist in the management of departmental project tracking and keep up to date.
- Assist on photography and video shoots.
- Brainstorm with team members on social media, digital and other content as needed.
- Assist in planning social media content calendars.
- Proofread and edit content for different platforms such as social media, website, and corporate marketing materials ensuring consistent voice.
- Monitor and respond to customer service inquiries via social media in conjunction with customer service department.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Regularly required to use hands to finger, handle or feel, reach with hands and arms and talk or hear.
- May be required to sit for long periods of time at a desk. Other physical demands may include: standing, lifting up to 20 lbs., walking, stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
- Occasionally required to sit and climb or balance.
- Specific vision abilities required for this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust and focus.
- Most work is accomplished M-F, 8am to 5pm, with occasional (10%) work possible at other times and on weekends.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin and English and able to translate back and forth with corporate office and executives verbally (preferably in writing as well).
- High School graduate; Associate’s degree preferred.
- Some experience in marketing, communications, sales or related field preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- A desire to learn and the ability to take direction and feedback.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Skilled at developing and maintaining professional relationships, online and off
- Must be a self-starter and able to independently move projects forward, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work efficiently in a collaborative, open-office setting.
- Occasional travel may be required.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer