AUTOMATION & ROBOTICS ENGINEER
Automation and Robotics Engineer needed for a large manufacturing company located near Knoxville, TN. Starting salary will depend on experience, education and training.
The Robotics Engineer will design and develop robotic equipment.
- Collaborates with developers, fellow engineers, project managers, clients, and other stakeholders to understand the requirements and scope of the robotics project.
- Drafts blueprints, sketches, or other documentation demonstrating proposed ideas and prototypes, modifying based on feedback and simulation results.
- Designs and develops robotic prototypes.
- Constructs, configures, tests, and debugs robots and robotic systems.
- Installs, operates, calibrates, and maintains robots.
- Ensures that robotic machines operate safely, dependably, and with precision; identifies and implements modifications.
- Provides technical support and troubleshooting services for robotic systems.
- Recommends, develops, and implements enhancements and improvements to increase production volume or precision in high-throughput operations.
- Maintains documentation of development process, modifications, maintenance requirements, and other data.
- Assists with cost estimates and project calculations.
- Maintains knowledge of existing and developing technology and trends in robotics.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical ability.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to use tools and perform tasks such as soldering, welding, and metal cutting with precision and accuracy.
- Thorough understanding of electrical wiring and computer software engineering.
- Extremely proficient with computer-aided drafting (CAD) software to create accurate drawings and schematics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to create reports and documentation.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required;
- At least three years of related experience required.
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer