Summary of Position:
Performs a variety of duties in relation to accounts payable functions. Responsible for payment of the company’s outstanding payables. Works independently with minimal supervision.
- Receives and reviews check requests, expense reports and/or other related documentation for completeness and compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Matches original invoices and requests for payment with internal purchase orders or check requests.
- Codes, verifies, and enters accounts payable data.
- Performs check run, verifies, and posts payments to appropriate vendors and/or agencies and prepares electronic payments to third parties. Clear all payments in Oracle.
- Follows up on account statements and other discrepancies regarding payment of accounts, and serves as liaison between departments and vendors in the resolution of administrative problems and inquiries.
- Expense report audits
- Reconcile all exception report (Invoice on hold, unattached report)
- Various projects as assigned by Manager
- General knowledge of Oracle, Microsoft Excel & Microsoft Word
- Quick and accurate data entry
- High level of organization and excellent attention to detail
- Analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work with vendors and clients in a professional manner
- 1-2 years AP experience
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with financial policies, procedures, and contractual requirements.
- Reports to Assistant Controller
- Works closely with Finance Team, Supplier Management, Planners and Logistics
M Force Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, including individuals with disabilities and protected veterans, are encouraged to apply. In addition to federal law requirements, M Force Staffing complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. M Force Staffing is an E-Verify Employer